Sunday, September 22, 2013

How Investors Can Make 3,000% In 1 Year!

"As I look at the landscape and see all of the obvious things that indicate a shortage of gold, and a lot of demand for silver, it would seem to me that we are going to see some serious price spikes here.

I’m suggesting that within the next year we would see something like $2,400 (for gold). What all of that implies is the opportunity in the equity side (mining stocks) is spectacular ... There will be some (companies) that will go up 10, 20, and 30 times (in price) within a year.

To me, those are opportunities that rarely present themselves, and I've been in this business a long, long time. I don’t even think I’ve seen an opportunity where you could imagine that within a year you could make 3,000% on something. So I think it’s a great opportunity for people."

- Eric Sprott via King World News, read the full article here: